In 2004 ,Béatrice Cols settled down in a charming place , filled with peace and culture , in Forcalquier in the heart of the Alpes de Haute Provence , still dynamic headquarters of a meaningful past and a peaceful present.
Under her guidance , her 18th century dwelling regained ancient charm and colors likely to be the ideal space for art exhibitions and cosmopolitan meetings : La Galerie Passère.
The Galery is a meeting point in the very heart of old Forcalquier, where Béatrice Cols and other talented artists present their paintings and sculptures in an attractive exhibition space .
The Galery opens on a charming inner court garden, where the art lovers will want to continue their visit to intriguing medieval basement.
Very quickly , lots of inhabitants from forcalquier as well as fans of culture and refinement have been seduced by the Galerie Passère ! 2014 is the year of the 10th anniversary of its creation as well as the year of a new transition . Anyway a promising future is blooming !
Exhibition calendar 2014
- 15 April - 1st May : Marie-France Oosterhof (pastel) - www.marie-france-oosterhof.com
- 22 May – 9 June : Henri Kartmann (photography - "Voyages") - www.henrikartmann.com / Marcel Kartmann (sculpture) - www.marcelalma.com
- 18 June – 1st July : Hilde Degryse (ceramic) - www.hildedegryse.be
- 3 – 17 July : Ulla Lutz (sculpture, mobiles) / Tim Donahue (painting)
- 18 - 31 July : Stéphanie Calemard (light creation) - www.petites-series-entre-illuminees.com
- 31 July – 6 August : Béatrice Cols (painting – sculpture) - www.beatricecols.com & Colette Descampe (painting)
- 7 - 13 August : To be defined (painting)
- 14 – 30 August : Dominique Paulin (painting) / www.dominiquepaulin.com
- 4 - 11 September : Marité Fournier (etching)
Some pictures of the galery
If you wish to put on any exhibition in our galery , don’t hesitate to contact us.